We are expanding our Universe!
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our Marketing team and enrich our projects with a solid content strategy that will be transmitted in emails, landing pages, social media pieces, and marketing campaigns copy.
Copywriter responsibilities include writing clear and concise sales-oriented copies for emails, ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences, conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, and generating ideas for new content types. If you’re familiar with a team-spirited, skilled, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies)
- Write clear marketing copies to promote our products/services
- Create relevant content to fulfill our customer needs
- Collaborate with design team for the development of visual aspects/identity
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines
- Ensure all-around consistency (following the brand guidelines)
- Media Knowledge
- Sales and Marketing Techniques
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal team, and to client representative as needed, and participate in client pitches on occasion
- Revise copy based on internal and client feedback/direction
- 2-4 years of copywriting or relevant publishing experience
- Very favorable if has knowledge in graphic designing
- A proven portfolio
- Full proficiency in both English and Spanish
- Understanding different marketing disciplines, like, eCommerce, SEO, paid, lifecycle, content, etc.
- Proficiency in WordPress
- Ability to work independently and within a team thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Storytelling experience
- Able to meet deadlines
- Proactive, decisive attitude and independence in performing all functions
What do we offer?
- Office in Málaga, Spain.
- Flexible schedule.
- Multicultural team.
- Private medical.
- 23 days of holidays + your birthday off
- +5 extra days of holidays from your fifth anniversary.
- Continuous training.
- English classes in house.
- Full canteen in office: soft, drinks, natural juices, snacks, fruit..
- Game room.
Características del Puesto
|Categoría de Puesto||Copywriter, Marketing, Marketing Digital|
|Experiencia||De 2 a 4 años|